Qadri warns of neck or nothing Pindi march

Qadri warns of neck or nothing Pindi march

Qadri warns of neck or nothing Pindi march LAHORE: Dr Tahirul Qadri has predicted that the Sept 3 ‘Qisas march’ in Rawalpindi will be decisive and “neck or nothing” phase against the government.

“The Sept 3 Qisas and solidarity of Pakistan march to be held in Rawalpindi will be decisive and neck or nothing phase, which will not be prolonged much,” the Pakistan Awami Tehreek chairman told a press conference here on Sunday.

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chief Imran Khan will be holding a show in Lahore the same day.

Dr Qadri said the success of his movement would pave way for the provision of justice to the victims of Model Town tragedy as well as tragedies of APS Peshawar, Quetta, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park, Wagah border, Baldia Town and Carsaz.

He said a clue to Indian secret agent Kalbhushan had been found from an Indian employed in a sugar mills of the ruling family and alleged that 54 Indians were still working with the sugar mills of the Sharifs.

He claimed that these Indians were received by the Punjab chief minister in his guest house and no agency was allowed to frisk them or scrutinise their papers.

He wondered why the institutions tasked with the security of the country were still showing patience.

The PAT chief said attack on the rulers’ integrity was propagated as an attack on democracy and the system but lamented that when Pakistan was abused in Karachi they (the rulers) casually said that [a] letter had been written [to UK].

Responding to a query about the extraordinary security or protocol in his India visit a couple of years ago, Dr Qadri claimed that he had been shot at in an earlier visit there but remained unhurt only because of riding a bullet-proof vehicle, thus, the Indian authorities ordered his special security and he thanked them for the gesture.

Source: http://www.dawn.com/news/1280651/qadri-warns-of-neck-or-nothing-in-pindi-march

Leave a Comment